When canceling a room reservation costs thereby incurred. The refund of the deposit (usually 50% of the total) will be made as follows:
- Until 60 days before commencement of stay: 100% refund of deposit
- 30-59 days prior to commencement of stay: 70% refund of deposit
- 15-29 days prior to commencement of stay: 50% refund of deposit
- 5-14 days prior to commencement of stay: 20% refund of deposit
- 0 – 5 Days prior to commencement of stay: 0% refund of deposit
In case of cancellation please email your cancellation request to email@example.com with further informations and the reason for the cancellation. Your request will be processed and if it complies with the cancellation policies, we’ll refund the corresponding amount to your bank account (bank charges to be deducted).
If the number of guests on your reservation is reduced once the deposit is paid, it’s up to the guesthouse to determine applicable refunds.
Refunds aren’t given for early departure or no show. Early departures have an early departure fee (which is half of the outstanding amount if the 50% deposit was already done, at least the rate for one night in the cancelled period). When you check-in, you’ll be asked to confirm your departure date. However if you decide to leave earlier, you’ll be charged the early departure fee.